Wednesday, December 23, 2009

He's moving out...

Everything is on hold as I wait for him to pack, load his stuff into a truck, hug me good-bye and leave my home.

It's been a long time coming. And I have waited for him to decide, not wanting to be the one to push him out. Not wanting to be the bad guy. And in the meantime, putting my needs to the bottom of the pile. But finally he has made the decision and it is happening. And whilst I am glad we are still friends, it is time.

I am glad he is moving out.
Glad to be reclaiming my space.
Glad to make my home my home again.
Glad to be able to stretch and breathe.
To walk naked around my flat if I choose.

I get agitated by chaos and for the last few months in particular it's been getting worse and worse as I have not been bothered to tidy and do only the minimum cleaning. And I have been getting more and more agitated. So, it's good that he is moving out. For my sake. And his.

His room (my front/spare room) will become my studio. And finally the excuses I have been finding will be invalid and I will have to begin. Begin again my creative journey.

I had hoped he would be out by Christmas so I could make a new start in line with the new year. Now it will be mid Jan. And then I will have a major clear out, a huge clean, reorganise my stuff and move some furniture. A bit like therapy really.

It's time to start over.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God is it ever time to get out.

    Now get the fuck out already.

    You are too kind Cinta, what would your big brothers say, they would tell you to tell him to get out.

    Mid January cannot come soon enough and if he isn't out by then, I will fly over and throw him out.

    I love you Cinta and in the new year I hope that you will make you number one.

    I love you darling.

    Merry Christmas.

    Sorry I was on a rant but Christ get the fuck out already.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete