Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There is a smell of paint in the air...

Today the empty room is being painted... and while the painter works away in my soon-to-be studio, I am in my room sorting through stuff and clearing space so that I can move my desk and my computer out.

I am trying not to pace.

After he finishes, I have a friend coming over and she and I will tackle the Ikea shelves I bought on the weekend. Then move some furniture.

There is much to do.

It's Wednesday. I have the day off. Tomorrow I am back at work, and I know I will want to be here, but I will just have to (continue to) be patient.

Breathe 1, 2, 3...

2 comments:

  1. I love you and am so proud of you for being so strong, my friend. Continue to believe in yourself, keep breathing, smile.

    Hugs from afar,
    P.

    ReplyDelete