Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's time...

The packing is nearly done.
By Friday I will be living alone again.
Windows will be opened wide.
Surfaces dusted & cleaned.
Floors and windows will shine.
There will be a big clear out.
Cupboards and drawers emptied.
Reorganised.
The room will be painted.
Shelves assembled.
Desk moved in.
Computer set up.
Furniture rearranged.
A lazy chair.
Easel propped.
Paints dusted off.

My bedroom will be my bedroom.
My studio will be my studio.
My home will be my home.

I'm a bit excited.

4 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you - I love that you're being so strong, it's SO good for you.

    By the way, feel free to be a LOT excited, you deserve it more than you realize.

    Love and hugs from afar,

    P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh enjoy the silence and space - in fact - bottle some and send some my ways if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how is it, are you loving it yet.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete