Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wishing my life away

Is it just me, or is February just flying?

Each week, as I go to work on Monday, I wish another week away. And I have to remind myself that life is far too precious to wish 5 days away out of every week. I never seem to have enough time to do the things I like to do. And yet...

Out of every 24 hours,
I sleep 8,
I work 8,
I travel to and from work 1.5,
I cook and eat 1.
I shower, wash, clean, housework 1.

That leaves 4.5 hours of every day that seems to disappear.

Where? I have no idea. But that is the key. Four and a half hours of 'spare' time every day... let's say four just to round it off. Three, if I add in a little bit of padding. And that's not even including the weekend!

What am I doing with all this free time? And if my answer is "not very much", then what an earth am I thinking?

Life (and time) is too precious to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment